Schroder & Co
Established in 1804, Schroders is a global asset manager operating in 37 locations around the world with over £570bn AUM as at 30th December 2020. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business. At Schroders our goals are completely aligned with those of our clients - the creation of long-term value to assist them in meeting their future financial requirements.
Schroder Investment Solutions is focused on delivering strong outcomes for clients, leveraging Schroders' proven investment expertise, at a cost that can offer real value for money. The range offers a broad choice of model portfolios to suit clients across the full risk profile spectrum. The model portfolios from Schroder Investment Solutions invest in the best ideas identified by the team from across the market. The Solutions will benefit from Schroders’ global resources, in particular:
- Schroders Economics Group provides economic outlook and analysis
- Schroders Multi-Asset Team consists of over 100 dedicated investment professionals with extensive experience in Multi-Asset investing, providing tools and expertise to define long-term strategic asset allocation.
- Schroders Sustainable Investment Team: a dedicated team of 20 sustainable investing specialists who providing analysis, research and recommendations.
Via DD hub, we offer information on the following Model Portfolio Solutions:
- Schroder Active Portfolios 2-10: nine actively managed, risk mapped model portfolios investing in actively managed funds
- Schroder Strategic Index Portfolios 2-10: nine actively managed, risk mapped model portfolios investing predominantly in passive funds
- Schroder Sustainable Portfolios 3-8: six actively managed, risk mapped model portfolios aligned to sustainable values, with detailed quarterly reporting showing the positive impact client’s investments are having on society in £/p and against a number of UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Practical Solution
DD|hub provides a practical framework for advisers to use in the due diligence part of their provider selection. We do not force you to use a standardised questionnaire nor do we have a proprietary selection process that we make you use.