Founded in 1984, Morningstar's mission is to create great products that help investors reach their financial goals. Today, Morningstar is a leading provider of investment information and insight with operations in 27 countries offering investment management services and whilst bigger is not always better, it certainly helps. With a large team in London, as well as offices in the other major financial cities globally, our portfolios are grounded with international perspective that is informed by local market knowledge. All portfolios are guided by a consistent set of global investment principles, creating accountability to ensure the solutions meet clearly-defined goals.
Morningstar’s registered entities have $243.6 billion in assets under advisement and management as of March 31, 2021.
Morningstar Investment Management Europe Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority to provide services to Professional Clients under reference number 449468. Registered Office: 1 Oliver's Yard, 55-71 City Road, London, EC1Y 1HQ.
Our platform-based discretionary portfolios are designed to serve a diverse range of client needs.
- Active portfolios are designed to provide the foundation of your clients’ investing experience by using active management where it may add the most value.
- Passive portfolios are designed to provide low-cost, risk-aware managed investments that take advantage of the cost and style benefits associated with passive investing.
- Income portfolios can help you address your clients’ needs for steady returns during retirement while protecting their wealth.
- Real Return portfolios use value-driven research to locate high-quality undervalued investments and help you grow client capital
- Governed Portfolios, five growth and one income, capped within a 0.50% ongoing charge for the growth portfolios, and a 0.60% ongoing charge for the income portfolio.
- ESG Portfolios, combine our valuation-driven asset allocation approach with ESG-focused funds to create core portfolios for investors who care about a sustainable future.
- International Portfolios are accessible internationally, providing a diversified and liquid exposure to global capital markets through non-UK domiciled funds and ETFs.
The Practical Solution
DD|hub provides a practical framework for advisers to use in the due diligence part of their provider selection. We do not force you to use a standardised questionnaire nor do we have a proprietary selection process that we make you use.